Who we are
We are a “boutique” consulting firm based in Switzerland, Italy, Poland and Czech Republic bringing together very diverse expertise, but with several things in common:
- a passion for solving our clients’ problems
- a dedicated result-oriented approach
- a taste for positive impact
- international scope
We believe in and practice:
- professionalism – we care deeply about our clients’ interest, each project is thoroughly thought-out and delivered within the time frame and cost agreed
- integrity – we offer independent and truthful advice, maintain utmost confidentiality, respect people’s views and time, strive to establish relationships based on trust
- positive approach, can-do attitude, clear and direct communication
Our strengths and characteristics
Our Consultants’ experience, gained in more than 25 years spent in multinational head hunting firms, grants high quality output in assignments to our Client’s advantage.
Our lean and mean organization permits us to apply lower fees to our Clients.
In every assignment, flat fees allow equal evaluation and submission to Clients of every valuable candidate, even if exceeding the target gross annual remuneration.
Our Consultants conduct assignments abroad directly, avoiding intermediate intervention of foreign subsidiaries; they also reach Clients and potential candidates on-site, thus shortening operational deadlines and reducing costs.
- Degree in Business Administration, at Milan’s Luigi Bocconi University
- CEO of SF Studio Finanziario (now Centrobanca), a corporate finance firm part of known Italian banking Group
- Entered executive search in 1999, in Heidrick&Struggles, and in 2003 joined TASA/ASA-Amrop Partner
- In 2014 joined L+A International Consulting and where he was Managing Partner
- From 2020 Managing Partner of EXEOR, board member of Orienta SA
With experience spanning 30 years and gained in different Countries, in particular in UK and in Italy, we are able to offer both local and international, or cross-border, search facilities whenever our Clients need to identify candidates of different nationalities for international roles or to manage their subsidiaries abroad.
- Industrial (Components, capital goods, B2B)
- Consumer (fmcg and durable)
- Real Estate & Finance
A target list of companies is established for every Country where the client wishes to identify candidates and a full and in-depth analysis is carried out by researchers leading to the identification and initial contact of potential candidates, with the client being kept fully informed of progress by a weekly report.
Candidates are analysed and face-to-face interviews carried out, leading to the presentation of the shortlist, within a time span ranging from 4 to 6 weeks from the start of the assignment.
- Global Client KA
- Sales Manager Germany
- KA France
- KA Germany
- Product Planning Manager (w/w)
- Marketing Manager After Sales (Europe)
- General Manager Europe
- Plant Manager (Czech Republic)
- R&D Director (w/w)
- Purchasing Director (w/w)
- Marketing Director (w/w)
- Operations Director Europe
- Sales Director (w/w)
- B.U. Director (w/w)
- General Manager Spain
- Country Manager UK
- Director UK and Northern Europe Markets
- VP Business Development (w/w)
- Country Manager Holland
This activity has seen strong development, especially in the last two decades, and involves the appointment of independent managers over a finite time span (usually 12 to 36 months) allowing for greater flexibility and cost-effectiveness compared to typical employment.
Companies, whether multinationals or SME, appoint a Temporary Manager in specific cases such as:
- Generation change: management of the passage of governance from the Founderto designated operational heirs
- Restructuring: management of company crises or strong need of “breaking with the past”
- Change Management: effecting a deep change in company culture or strategies, or opening new markets and starting new activities, important mergers/acquisitions operations
- Transition management: filling of sudden gaps or departures in company management team.
- Efficiency improvement or relocation of production units: when there is a need for special expertise in logistics, supply chain, lean management, etc.
At EXEOR we have the necessary competence to offer also this service, identifying Client’s needs and providing the right temporary manager to deliver required solutions. Our consulting process consists in:
- defining and agreeing with our Client the needs and objectives to reach
- profiling competencies and identifying the ideal candidate within the pool of temporary managers who are part of EXEOR’s network
- defining contractual terms between Client and Temporary Manager, and the flexible form of engagement required (e.g. independent on VAT, short-term contract, etc.)
- regular monitoring of relations between Client and Temporary Manager, and support up to the conclusion of the project
EXEOR Division of Orienta SpA – Società Benefit
Lugano – Rome – Milan
Warsaw – Prague